• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issue with Onyx

Derekmills

My self and my other designer have both had this issue, We have both created a file that had one art board in illustrator and saved it out in PDF. After pulling it into Onyx and Ripping it for printing it will then show two even though we are only printing one copy. We found out the hard way when we did a 26 ft banner and we did not catch it until it had already printed it. Does any one have a clue what it may be doing. My printer is the Hp R2000

Derekmills

no we don't have a quickset set due to all projects being different amounts. so far it has only happened to two projects and it became a very quick issue due to printing an extra 26' banner that was not needed.

Jeppe.Nielsen

It is not possible to open a job in Onyx without using a quickset, if you open it from RipQueue. It will use the «Default» setting/QuickSet. Open a job from JobEditor and check if there is a «QuickSet» drop down menu in the Open dialogue box…

And do check your default QuickSet…it might have a preset number of copies.

Caren Hines

On your Onyx. Go to the top to where it shows (Quick Sets) Open that. Go to (edit) If its default open it.
Look under the Image: section and make sure it's set at Auto!
That way when you print it you choose how many on the other panel.
Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 20231031_071140.jpg
    20231031_071140.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50