• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issues any suggestions

Craig Keller

When I do not do a full bleed license plate it's fine. But when I do a full bleed design it has spots that don't transfer. Any suggestions I'm using a Hotronix a2z swing press manual. Also got finger prints on the plate. Do you dry your transfer first and how? Also I do put the plate into water with the transfer still on it. Then peel it off in a couple minutes.

Attachments

• 20221104_083224.jpg
    20221104_083224.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
  • 20221104_083220.jpg
    20221104_083220.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114

Atomic DNA

When I do not do a full bleed license plate it's fine. But when I do a full bleed design it has spots that don't transfer. Any suggestions I'm using a Hotronix a2z swing press manual. Also got finger prints on the plate. Do you dry your transfer first and how? Also I do put the plate into water with the transfer still on it. Then peel it off in a couple minutes.
Craig, it looks like uneven pressure. I'd crank the pressure down a bit. Try 402 for about a minute.