• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its BAAACK!!!! Thanks so much everybody !!

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
Well You guys probably just saved me thousands of $$$. I was ready to get the tech up here for a head replacement after losing my black (printing only Cyan in place of black) and then losing both colors altogether. you guys steered me in the right direction.:notworthy: So I ordered the fuse for the head along with some other misc parts seeing that the fuse was only around $2. (ordered 3 of them).
Had to have my wife solder it in (I'm lucky she knows how to do that stuff) because my big clunky hands wouldn't work well with such TINY fuses. I turned the machine on and VOILA!!! Black is printing Cyan is printing. I can't believe it! I am suprised that the black came back so quickly when last time it printed from that side of the head it would ONLY PRINT CYAN and when it restarted after changing the fuse it printed black perfectly immeadiatly. Back in business.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll: Thanks for your help!
Phil

Speedsterbeast

Glad to help. Only a month ago I was in the same boat.
Had a lot of detailed help.
Also had to change a head.
But thanks to the Signs 101 family, I did it myself with no problems.
I had zero experience with the printer other than ink cartridges and wipers.
Never would have attempted it without the assistance.
And I NEVER would have guessed that I blew that fuse

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
Glad to help. Only a month ago I was in the same boat.
Had a lot of detailed help.
Also had to change a head.
But thanks to the Signs 101 family, I did it myself with no problems.
I had zero experience with the printer other than ink cartridges and wipers.
Never would have attempted it without the assistance.
And I NEVER would have guessed that I blew that fuse

ya, the fuse was a suprise, I actually soldered the new one on to the old one!
havn't had to change a head yet but I'm sure that I could with the help of the 101 family.