• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's offical

WB

We just placed our order for an Agfa M2, and a 5'x10' AXYZ CNC table with I-Cut and 3D software. should be here within 2-3 weeks just in time for my week vacation!.. So much to do...

10sacer

Welcome to the party

How did you decide on the AXYZ vs. everything else?
I am seriously looking at that, but they obviously don't have the graphic arts reputation of some of the others

Sean

WB

Thanks Guys.. I can't wait to start printing on anyting I can get my hands on!

How did you decide on the AXYZ vs. everything else?
I am seriously looking at that, but they obviously don't have the graphic arts reputation of some of the others

Sean

the AXYZ table is by far a true CNC table, used by many different manufacturing industries for many different applications and products. Alot of the graphics table are just made to cut signs out on various materials. Yes they are very capable, but the AXYZ table has so many options and is capable of alot more then just your standard Graphics cnc table. What really got us interested was the 3D capabilities of this table and the endless possibility that it provides. I think learning the software is going to be the biggest challenge.

I will add that there are other good Industrail CNC tables out there like the Multi Cam, We've just been watching the AXYZ for a few years now and really like it, PLus the fact that it's Canadian made helped too.

Last edited: