• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jeep oscar mike logo

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Its a registered trademark. Maybe see if you can get it from Oscar Mike? http://www.oscarmike.org/

Considering the whole point of the Oscar Mike brand is to help disabled veterans (the Oscar Mike Foundation is a registered non-profit) I personally think profiting from the mark without donating the proceeds to the foundation and disabled veterans would be insulting. They specifically licensed Jeep to use the mark and part of Jeeps rights to the mark is that Jeep donates a small part ($250) of every Oscar Mike edition Jeep to military charities.

"he who sheds blood with me shall forever be my brother"

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
In that case I say go for it.... :) Looks like J Hill already checked easily found PDF files and it's not floating around as vector so you will need to recreate it. Easy one though.

JBowen747

Ok thanks guys I work 7 12s most of the time at my day job so I kinda have looked around Google and gave up lol