• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jetbest UV Flatbed/Roland BN VS - Taiwan

KevSign

Jetbest USA customer service SUCK! do not deal with them specially guy name DAVID.

We bought their ink for Mutoh the smartcard chip did not work, they are not really help and burn our $500.00.

Don't trust them in any way. They want your money the problem is your.

Bottom Line they are suck!!!!!

Last edited:

rubo

don't know about Roland based printers, but on their web site there is a video (the rightmost on the bottom of the home page) titled magic ink - that one is a Mutoh draftstation printing with Sepiax - I built one myself, you can come and see it in person if you want - I'm in Glendale.

lenwardus

don't know about Roland based printers, but on their web site there is a video (the rightmost on the bottom of the home page) titled magic ink - that one is a Mutoh draftstation printing with Sepiax - I built one myself, you can come and see it in person if you want - I'm in Glendale.

Great, will schedule a visit after the holidays.
Have seen your work on leather in the fashion magazines.
Fantastic!