• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JETRIX Kx7 - Need Help

costeastefan

There is someone who operates a Jetrix Kx7 (preferably WITHOUT roll-to-roll option)?
If yes, I have the following issue:
I accidentally touch the “head crush” bar when the machine was turned off (only the computer, not the breakers and entirely machine) and when I try to power it on, the computer start beeping (several times, like 25) and then nothing happened.
It would be helpful a photo of the controller board with the machine powered on without the computer started (only the breakers).
I suspect there is an issue regarding the safety circuit. I have some alarm LED’s on but I can’t figure out what happened.

Thousands of thanks.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Reading your message, I am a little confused here. Have you tried a full restart of the printer and the computer?

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
Yes try restarting the whole printer and computer. Make sure the crash sensor is not stuck and the on position. If none the two work, check with a new computer.

costeastefan

Reading your message, I am a little confused here. Have you tried a full restart of the printer and the computer?
Absolute. As I'm reminded in the starting post I suspect something in the safety circuit. That's why I need a picture of I/O controller boars, to see if mine is showing something abnormal.
After restarting it looks like in the 001_a.jpg (the circled one is flashing)

Attachments

• 001_a.jpg
    001_a.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 88