• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jetski templates

oniix

Hey, wondering where i could find jet ski templates? after yamaha fx140 waverunner for now but maybe others also.

Flame

Try this: motosportstemplates.com

Or this guy: http://kitdecomoto.com/

I wouldn't suggest the first guy. Won't go into detail here due to legal reasons but feel free to PM.

To oniix...I have yet to find a supplier with good fitting templates and I don't make them myself, so I wish you luck in your search. Wish I had better news or could help more...

oniix

thanks for replies so far. so how do most people do jetski graphics? from scratch - measure etc? surely there must be templates out there

frontside

thanks for replies so far. so how do most people do jetski graphics? from scratch - measure etc? surely there must be templates out there

tape vinyl + thin permanent marker + hand cutter + scanner + very much time + a lot of patience ...................... and you're done .

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Pretty much what has been said.... there are no truly viable templates for personal watercraft. Or 4 wheelers, most motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, etc. We have done lots of PWC's and boats since we have a huge lake here.

Take a lot of photos and measurments, then either draw it on paper by hand or for the highest accuracy cover what is going to be decaled with paper app tape, pencil the outline. Carefully remove that and stick it to a flat wall, stand way back and photograph that. Then correct the photo for lens distortion, open in Illy and trace the outline adjusting measurements from the actual pencil tracing.

oniix

ok thanks sounds all good. ill give a nudge. is there anywhere i can find graphics/designs to use? need to modernise the ski with 2012 style. tribal sharp edged 3d lines etc