• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help JFX200-2513_System Halt (1)

Blazing_Murph

Hey Everyone,

Ran into a System Halt (1) 19a:EMG Push error on my flatbed printer today. I can't really find anything on the error message from google or from mimaki. From what little I found im assuming its a connection issue but I really dont know. Was wondering if anyone has any input or if this is a larger issue that needs a service call.

Thanks and Happy New Year

APCInk

Merchant Member
Oddly, this one is not listed in any of our tech manuals, but I have to imagine that it's indicating that you've pushed one of the 3 Emergency Stop Buttons. If this is indeed the case, then I wouldn't worry, however if it's coming up randomly by itself then it may indicate that you've got a loose connection or shorted cable on one of the Emergency Stops or the wiring harness for them.

Give us a shout at the office if you have further issues. We're pretty familiar with your particular JFX.

-DM

henry67

Please help!!!
My JFX200-2513 had the same issue. 3 EMG buttons are release. I turned off the machine and unplug power cord then plugged it in and turned the machine on. The printer has no change:
SYSTEM HALT (1) 19a: EMG PUSH .

chrisify

Entrepreneur. Computers and graphics since 1980.
Henry..

Check the connectors on each Emergency switch.
An open circuit or loose wire on any of them will cause the same error.. I had them come loose fixing other things around them.
Jump them with wires temporarily at the switch connectors and see if you can bypass switch and eliminate it.

Had a mouse chew through one of those exactly and several others in carrage and pee on the Head main board when my JFX was in storage.

Chris

henry67

Thank you for your attention. I've jumped the wire bypassing the EMG switch but the machine still won't start. Using ohm tool to measure, the wire and switch still work fine.
I measured the volt output of the power supply and it was only 16.3 millivolts (instead of 36 volts). I unplugged the output wires of power supply for unloaded, still seeing the same, unchanged 16.3miliV.
I suspect the power supply is broken, call for warranty, but they don't check, but go around to avoid warranty responsibility

Gregg Lindsay

Thank you for your attention. I've jumped the wire bypassing the EMG switch but the machine still won't start. Using ohm tool to measure, the wire and switch still work fine.
I measured the volt output of the power supply and it was only 16.3 millivolts (instead of 36 volts). I unplugged the output wires of power supply for unloaded, still seeing the same, unchanged 16.3miliV.
I suspect the power supply is broken, call for warranty, but they don't check, but go around to avoid warranty responsibility
I would double check ALL the E-stops, your not getting voltage because of the e stops inherent function it sounds like

henry67

Yes. I have test all EMG switches. They are working good. No power output (36v)on the power supply. The 5V power input is good. See the picture below

Attachments

• No Power.jpg
    No Power.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 135