• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JFX200 Squaring / Distance Calibration

John Torv

Hi,

We've got a JFX200-2513 and were wondering how to calibrate the scan / feed direction control settings. We'll routinely print onto various materials with calibration marks that are used when cutting out shapes on a CNC router. We know the router is calibrated, based on their squaring procedure (30"x60" square in the center of something and measure corner-to-corner, within 1/16"-1/32"). Our print marks, at about 96", will routinely be off on the X (scan) about 0.5"-1" over that 96". The "feed" or "Y" is almost always on or off by ten-thou or so. I know there is a setting in RasterLink for "scan" but didn't know what procedure to perform to figure out what to input or how to go about squaring it.

Thanks

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Are you saying the flatbed isn't printing the size it's suppose to print?

I've never heard of a flatbed printing "not square" that would skew the images & probably see weird banding.

Have you tested it by printing a ruler and using a measuring tape or a 1m ruler and seeing if it lines up?

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
I would try the ruler thing. I attached 2 files that I print on my printer.

Attachments

• 48-Ruler.pdf
    222.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 96-Ruler.pdf
    226.1 KB · Views: 168