• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help JFX200 White Ink Alignment Issues

jbarry14

I replaced both heads in our JFX200-2513 printer. I have replaced several heads in the past with no issues. After replacing the heads, I filled up the heads and sub tanks. I did an air purge. I went through and did all of the print adjust alignments, 300, 600, 1200. BI, SI, RE. I checked the head voltages. The white ink is printing off on the feed axis. I have nice print quality with the clear ink and color head. I have a head gap of 1.5mm. I used a .15mm media to do the alignments. After seeing an issue with the white ink, I went back and redid all of the alignments with a media height setting of 0mm, 1mm, 2mm with minimal or no change to the white ink. I tried the drop position correct at different media thickness settings with very slight improvement to the white ink. I have never ran into this issue before. I have attached some photos. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Image_2020-03-13 11_49_52_610.JPG
    Image_2020-03-13 11_49_52_610.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 165
  • Image_2020-03-12 15_19_33_379.JPG
    Image_2020-03-12 15_19_33_379.JPG
    235.6 KB · Views: 89

jbarry14

Slant and stegger calibration should be done. Physical head position adjustment.
Stagger adjust is perfect. Exactly 4 dots overlapping. Slant adjust is also good, within the tolerable range. I think I may have a head voltage issue?

OneTrickPony

I don't have that model so it might work a lot different but on the UJF series, that's under the service menu and #print adjust. It prints rows of each color relative to the first head and then shows you a value to change to move any color if it's off. It's how you dial it in to perfect. Do you have such an option?