• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joining Panels

Eduardo58

I’m a newbie here. Have Flexi12 with Graphtex ce6000. Trying to cut a large object using 2 panels. The cutter won’t cut the line where the 2 objects join , even if I select an overlap. The object is clearly inside the designated area to cut. It’s worked before but all of a sudden it’s doing this. I’ve already tried reinstalling the Flexi12 program.. no dice. Any ideas?

Eduardo58

I’m a newbie here. Have Flexi12 with Graphtex ce6000. Trying to cut a large object using 2 panels. The cutter won’t cut the line where the 2 objects join , even if I select an overlap. The object is clearly inside the designated area to cut. It’s worked before but all of a sudden it’s doing this. I’ve already tried reinstalling the Flexi12 program.. no dice. Any ideas?
So I found the issue. Software was corrupt. It needed to be completely deleted and reloaded. Not just reinstalled/ overwritten.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See how good this place is ?? You just joined, asked a question and already you are solving your own problems. This place is remarkable.

Drip Dry

So I found the issue. Software was corrupt. It needed to be completely deleted and reloaded. Not just reinstalled/ overwritten.
Glad to see someone finally did the right thing here. Had a problem and asked a question. Got the answer and
then MOST IMPORTANTLY reported back with the solution

Thanks Ed