• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JRS CLOSING

Sherry R

HI. Looking for a replacement for JRS frames. I contacted JP and many other suppliers but they do not carry them. Frames are 5" x 5", extruded aluminum, silver finish, that have a track inside of the frame so that you can snap in a clear lens for ADA/Braille. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20230907_132743 (1).jpg
    20230907_132743 (1).jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 87
  • 20230907_132758 (1).jpg
    20230907_132758 (1).jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 87
  • 5x5 lenses (2) (1).jpg
    5x5 lenses (2) (1).jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 76
HI. Looking for a replacement for JRS frames. I contacted JP and many other suppliers but they do not carry them. Frames are 5" x 5", extruded aluminum, silver finish, that have a track inside of the frame so that you can snap in a clear lens for ADA/Braille. Any ideas?
Looks like BF Plastics took over JRS. did s search for JRS this morning and they come up.

craig petersen

JRS made some business mistakes.
- The move to Texas which damaged their production lines
- The debasing of their main product by becoming a reseller for other manufacturers, which
also alienated a lot of their dealers since now JRS competes with them
- Removing many of their dealers to focus only on a few companies

Hopefully something can rise out of the ashes.
Check out contactusa.net. Line is starting to build. Plastic holders designed so opposite side accepts uv print.