• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JS310-25ES_user review

gvozden

Hi, i wanted to ask someone who has this printer to tell me his exp. with work on this mashine. I`m into some deals where we could end up with one of these printer. I see that it`s almost chinese ploter, but dealer says that this is more advance version. What is so different from Infinity or similar printer on the market. Printer Head is Xaar 126,that is no some quality piece of equpm.
I have a one year warranty on whole printer from dealer. Price for one sq meter is about 0.6 cent( euros 1$=1,3euros) + vinil. Thats what thay told me for printer print costs.
Please be so kind and tell me about your point of view on whole story. Ist good investment or bad.
Dgi or something else!? I could have him for about 13.000 euros+ tax(18%).
Thanx!

The Graphtec printer is a re-branded Infiniti, with Xaar printheads as you correctly mentioned. The inkset that Graphtec has chosen is a light solvent ink from Toyo, and it's a good quality ink at a low price. That is the good news.

The resolution of the printer is relatively low at a maximum of 400dpi, and the machine tends to show a lot of banding artifacts when printing on flat media, such as adhesive-backed vinyl, or glossy paper. My opinion is that it is a good fit for those looking to print onto PVC scrim banner media, as that media hides banding artifacts well.

Bob