• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just bought an FB500!

gfxsigns

Hi All-we just bought an FB 500-wow what a machine. We couldn't be happier with is. Everyone at our company is extremely excited. I have had a couple issues arise and thought I could put a 'line' out there to see if I could get any answers as the tech only knows so much..(sorry for some reason my 'enter' key won't let me get another paragraph so bear with me. I am having 'banding' issues when printing on digital alu panel. the jets are all firing, and I did a feed calibration check with a ruler...still get some signicant banding on the 'outdoor signage' profile...the tech leads us to believe this is a profile issue-any recommendations? next question is recommendations on printing large hoarding jobs. I am going to 'shrink' down the size and do some samples but though I would see what others are doing. When we used to them on vinyl we would do 1/2" overlap and they would line up-however since we are direct printing...now i'm just trying to wrap my head around how much bleed I should do and whether we will need to cut panels down after they come off the machine or what most people do?

HulkSmash

Hi All-we just bought an FB 500-wow what a machine. We couldn't be happier with is. Everyone at our company is extremely excited. I have had a couple issues arise and thought I could put a 'line' out there to see if I could get any answers as the tech only knows so much..(sorry for some reason my 'enter' key won't let me get another paragraph so bear with me. I am having 'banding' issues when printing on digital alu panel. the jets are all firing, and I did a feed calibration check with a ruler...still get some signicant banding on the 'outdoor signage' profile...the tech leads us to believe this is a profile issue-any recommendations? next question is recommendations on printing large hoarding jobs. I am going to 'shrink' down the size and do some samples but though I would see what others are doing. When we used to them on vinyl we would do 1/2" overlap and they would line up-however since we are direct printing...now i'm just trying to wrap my head around how much bleed I should do and whether we will need to cut panels down after they come off the machine or what most people do?

it most likely is a profile issue. What rip are you using i can send you all my profiles if it's caldera.

KevSign

It was actually the rollers coming out of the table-it works great now =)

Congrad your FB500! Good investment, that's our guy said when we got it. Just print 5 5'x10' corrugate plastics for event, worry at 1st after loading print 1st sheet wow!

Got used FB500 6 months ago and pay off $50K. We just bough LX850 being print good 2 weeks now. We also have L28500 bough last year keep for backup our LX850 & L25500.

Go HP love the latex quality and low maintenance.

Our equip now for custom print wholesale in Orange, Calif LX850, FB500, L28500, L25500, Z6200