• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just got a new VersaCamm

Colenutt Signs

My new versaCamm 30" showed up today, problem is I can't contour cut from Signlab e6.1. I can't get cut path around the design, and there is no driver for the Versacamm in this version.
I called Cadlink and all they want me to do is upgrade to version 7.1, for $935.00! Any help would be appreciated.

I can get the file to print in all its glory through the versaworks, just not with a contour cut.

Thanks in advance, Gord

Barry

Colenutt Signs said:
My new versaCamm 30" showed up today, problem is I can't contour cut from Signlab e6.1. I can't get cut path around the design, and there is no driver for the Versacamm in this version.
I called Cadlink and all they want me to do is upgrade to version 7.1, for $935.00! Any help would be appreciated.

I can get the file to print in all its glory through the versaworks, just not with a contour cut.

Thanks in advance, Gord
I have never used Signlab so I can't help you there, but if you have Corel, Flexi or Illustrator you can add cut paths with those programs. The documentation has all the instructions for corel and Illustrator, and in Flexi you just select contour cut and that’s it.

BTW, Congrats on the new machine. Im sure you will love it.