• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just purchased a used MimakiCJV150-130. Is currently using Mimaki ss21 cartridges (8 color). Am going to convert to Triangle Ink 4 color (CMYK x 2).

Custom Banner11

Not certain how to change printer from 8 color to CMYKx2. I assume in service mode? I use "Ink Control" board to use the bulk ink. Once this is changed over and functioning, I expect to replace the DX7 head as well as capping station, pump and dampers. I have done this numerous times on my JV33's but they have DX5 heads. I am unfamiliar with removing and installing DX7 heads. Any advice would be appreciated. Ultimately I will also be looking for advice on using the cutting function on this printer. Totally unfamiliar!
Thanks in advance for any input,
Clay

APCInk

Merchant Member
Hey there Clay we have a tech in NH should you need a tech and we sell Triangle let us know if you need help! 855.927.2465