• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just saying hello and thank you with a little bit about me

avrgjo3

I have a tendency to ramble, but I'll try to keep it short lol. First and foremost, thank you for the approve to the page. I've been browsing a lot recently trying to answer my own questions and the community here seems to be awesome!!
A little about me....In lower michigan. Basically a complete noob to printing. Been using a cricut air 2 for a couple years or so as a hobby mostly. I've sold some decals and other items involving vinyl, but until recently haven't really wanted to make a business out of it because I have a bad habit of getting bored with my hobbies and moving on. Anyway, I'm not looking to have a full fledged business going, but I believe I'm ready to move up to something more along the lines of a side hustle. Still working on finding answers to my questions and doing more research, but I'm almost certain I will have some questions for you wonderful people :) in the near future. From what I've seen so far, I'm looking forward to learning, growing, and hopefully being able to eventually contribute

avrgjo3

I've lived in MI my whole life. Not sure if I should say sorry or congratulations lol. I think some day I'll be looking to move somewhere with milder winters.

avrgjo3

Depends on what ya like and the particular area more than anything. Not sure how michigan as a whole compares to any other state. I'd like somewhat warmer winters myself lol. I visited a friends family in south carolina a year or so ago and and the winter was much nicer, but more importantly, I couldn't believe how little they paid for their property. That easily could have been the area though, I just never asked. I also never asked what wages were like down there. Cost of living and wages varies, sometimes drastically, from one city to another in most states as far as I know so I didn't see any reason to ask. I'm in the jackson area, but if I go 30mins east to ann arbor, the cost of living and wages is such a big change that I know people who live here and happily drive to work there. There isn't anything I actually dislike about the state, but I have nothing to compare to. We definitely have some beautiful scenery and a nice lack of poisonous and dangerous creatures

Zac

Mediocre Designer
Leaving america's armpit for the land o lakes? How is it worse?
Actually went from AR to Chicago before here. Now there's an armpit. I grew up in the Delta, and coming from downtown Chicago, this quiet coastal Lake Michigan town and unlimited freshwater hasn't lost it's charm yet.