• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wanted to give thanks...

judead

I know most people love to complain and let you know when a bad experience happened, but I would love to give props to my sales rep at advantage sign supply. His name is Jim Peterson and if you want good service and someone who cares about your business regardless of size and I can tell you my sign shop is very small then look no further. Jim has bent over backwards to help me get started in a business I know nothing about. Just wanted to give credit to someone who has worked hard to bring me up to speed where there was no real gain other then gaining my business and making me a loyal customer. This is something I am not used to as most sales reps could care less if you buy or not unless you are a big company that does a lot of volume...

acothran

I couldn't agree more. Advantage has been great for our company as we've started in the business and the main reason is Jim.

Allen