• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 250SPF will nor power up

FABRIX

Any ideas on why we can't power up JV3 250. It was working fine the day before.

There is power coming in, power to the power supply board ....

THansk for any input

artbot

Be very careful. Not booting meeans a possible future meltdown. Unplug and check all data calbe connections and look for leakin
g ink.

radiohead223

i agree with artbot. look for any leaks of inks around the sliderboard or onto the heads circuit board. but last time i have a similar no power problem i was up for new head, slider board and main board. thank god for good insurance coverage

C

ColoPrinthead

i agree with artbot. look for any leaks of inks around the sliderboard or onto the heads circuit board. but last time i have a similar no power problem i was up for new head, slider board and main board. thank god for good insurance coverage
q4t we had a dyesub jv3 (at a previous job in another state) get liquid on the board and a new one was over $2K!

radiohead223

q4t we had a dyesub jv3 (at a previous job in another state) get liquid on the board and a new one was over $2K!

i think our insurance company was paying out a lot more than that.... think it was closer to the 10,000 with the plane flights and accommodation for the guy to change it all over.... this all stemmed from a bad batch of magenta HS1-ECO ink from mimaki... i've had the heads replaced twice this year already