• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv3-75sp11

phildux

Hi Good Morning All

hope you might be able to help, just getting started in the world of digital print and to get myself started i have bought a JV3-75SP11, but unfortunately did not get any of the free bundled software it originally came with.

i am currently using FlexiSign software but i can not get the two to talk to each other and must be something to do with the settings or profiles i am using, it came with Firewire cable, but maybe my computer is to old so i have ordered a parallel cable see if that works.

please could you tell me where i can get or purchase the plug in's for Corel Draw x3.

And the last thing has anybody got and engineers maintance manual, to tell / show me whats what and where it is in the printer.
Many Thanks
Phil

phildux

thanks for the help up and running at last. has anybody got and engineers maintenance manual, to tell / show me whats what and where it is in the printer. in particular trying to find out where the pumps are and how to get to them

Many Thanks
Phil