• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale JV33-130 for parts or repair

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Located in West Columbia, SC 29169. Can help load in a truck (not going to try and build a crate though). Have a lot of various spare parts to go with it as well including a Triangle bulk ink system (the good 2 liter ink bag type), EasyResetV, etc. It has been sitting unplugged for a couple of years. The printhead is shot and it needs an XY motor (will run but the bearings are squealing). It "could" be fixed back up with a new head, motor, aggressive flushing of lines, etc as well. Was working but the printhead was about gone, then the one motor went out in another we had at the time so we robbed it of its motor (did put the squealing one into it) and gave up as we really did not need it anymore. I'll have to look and locate the other spare parts we have like new OEM dampers, the long front optional fan module, etc and take some photos.

$1000