• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv33 130

Samy98

Hello,
Guys ,What do you think a bout used Mimaki Jv33 130 (1 year old good condition)that comes with software. The printer cost is $12 000.00
No warranty.

Thank you

tbaker

make sure you look at the nozzle test print, additionally, request test prints ( about 6x10") of each of the 4 primary colors. look at the cap, and look under the head to make sure the head isn't scratched at all. ( you can do that by moving the carriage all the way to the left, grabbing a flashlight and looking underneath, really easy)

What software is included?

Letterbox Mike

Sounds high to me. A year ago April I paid $14,700 for a new 160 with a 2 yr. warranty and 4 sets of ink... That didn't include a RIP but still... If it includes Rasterlink just plan to buy a different RIP unless you can make your own profiles, there's zero support for it.