• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 Head Clog

AM

I am having an issue with what appears to be a head clogging of my Cyan area of my print head.
I have done system cleanings, manual cleanings, and have looked at the reservoirs above the print head which are full of ink.
Any suggestions before I have to get a tech in?

JBusch260

I assume you've included a nozzle wash as well? Try setting it for 10-15 minutes to see if it will break any of the blockage up.

brightbanner

i like vivid color
Clamp the cap top tube, then fill clear solution in cap top full.
Let print head connect cap top with clear solution more than 10 hours.
Then test print.

Brent

AM

Update

I have tried some extended nozzle washes to no avail.
Any other suggestions? I may just need to call the tech.

getcustomized

1. Power off machine and unplug.
2. push head carriage all the way to left of machine to head access area.
3. pull off cover and carriage cover and remove the dampers of the problem colors
4. use a syringe with plastic tube filled with cleaning solution and connect to the nipple on the head manifold
5. push the cleaning solution thru to see if any of the nozzles are blocked(have a container ready below to catch the fluid coming out). should have a straight steady stream across the entire head. if not then some of the nozzles are blocked and you probably need a new print head.

if the nozzles are all getting fluid through them then you may either have a cracked manifold or a bad cap top.

AM

1. Power off machine and unplug.
2. push head carriage all the way to left of machine to head access area.
3. pull off cover and carriage cover and remove the dampers of the problem colors
4. use a syringe with plastic tube filled with cleaning solution and connect to the nipple on the head manifold
5. push the cleaning solution thru to see if any of the nozzles are blocked(have a container ready below to catch the fluid coming out). should have a straight steady stream across the entire head. if not then some of the nozzles are blocked and you probably need a new print head.

if the nozzles are all getting fluid through them then you may either have a cracked manifold or a bad cap top.

This worked perfectly after applying the syringe pressure through the print head!