• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 ink profile in CJV30

bakaichi

Hi I was wonder
Is there anyway to use JV33 ink profile for CJV30 ?

The inktec ink provide profile for JV33, but not CJV30, and other than the extra cutting feature, i feel the rest of the printer are the same .

or is there any other way to convert it so it can be used ?

Thank you
Jason

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You're right that the machines are the same printing wise but unfortunately most, if not all, RIPs read the profile and only allow it to be used on the proper machine. Try just downloading some profiles from Mimaki's site. They have tons of them for the SS21 inks and one is bound to work well for you.

bakaichi

OK Thank you all for the reply
I will just download different CJV profile to see which color i like the best form print output.
J

Forty One

Different printers will always produce different colour profiles.
Yes, you can invest in hardware to do colour matching profiles and build your own profiles to suit, but this will evidently be costly and time consuming.
Other's may disagree with me here on the forum but from previous experience, when you print a job, print a ticket to remember what printer and profile you used.
If you ever need to re run that same job, (or one similar for the same client), you can remember what machine you used easily and have no issues matching it again.