• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 Print Issue

gplough

My JV33 is doing this (see the ink issue above the L in LEAD), which appears to be inline with the presser feet (it's doing it pretty much all the way through the 54" sheet)

I've cleaned the rubber rollers on the feet, am using the correct profile (printing to Oracal 3651), not sure what else to try. Appreciate if anyone has any ideas. It's evil/BS...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 158

Murray

My JV33 is doing this (see the ink issue above the L in LEAD), which appears to be inline with the presser feet (it's doing it pretty much all the way through the 54" sheet)

I've cleaned the rubber rollers on the feet, am using the correct profile (printing to Oracal 3651), not sure what else to try. Appreciate if anyone has any ideas. It's evil/BS...

attachment.php
I have a JV33 and get tracks like that from time to time. At first I too looked at the pinch rollers as suspect however it was not the rollers but the material. I get tracks on some glossy banner material, some backlit material and some paper. In my case, the tracks generally stop after a few feet of printing ... i then restart the print and its good to go. Needless to say I try to avoid those particular materials. I have no idea what is causing it as both the rollers and the materials appear to be in perfect condition. Sorry im not much help but that has been my experience.

omgsideburns

It's probably static causing ink to stick to those spots. Might try wiping the material with something to cut back on the static.