• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 & Printing on Clear Vinyl

SAS

I have not used Flexi to print on clear just reg. vinyl but raster link works fine. I use the 3m profile and play with the heat and feed a little and get great looking prints.
I have Flexi 10 but I don't really like printing with it.

CanDoASign4U

Printing on Clear Vinyl

I love Flexi but some of the available info is a bit lacking for digital printing; i.e. understanding underbase and finisher effects has been difficult because of the lack of written information or even responses from Flexi. I have Rasterlink Pro III but I've never loaded it on my system. Is it pretty easy to work with? :peace!:

petesign

I printed on some laminate the other day using rasterlink. There was some dithering, but it worked for what i needed it for.

signswi

Lack of written information is endemic in this industry, get used to figuring stuff out on your own. Even the "top-end" rip systems have poor user manuals at best.