• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv33 software

wickedfx1

I will be purchasing this tomorrow, anyone know what other software available out there to run this printer besides rasterlink pro3 since i cant use flexi or at least thats what the tech told me

jmcnicoll

Onyx will run your JV33. May be a few bugs with it yet, but it will work. We had a JV33 for a month and returned it due to the mild solvent inks
it uses. We print a lot on banner and found it not taking to the vinyl as well as a harder solvent ink.

Jim

GTSTech_1

Not sure why your tech would give you that false information concerning what RIP will work with your JV-33.

Flexi 8.5, Ergosoft and Onyx, are 3 RIP programs that I know have the drivers for the JV-33. With Flexi, you can design within it.

Good Luck!!!

Brands Imaging

just bought a jv33 yesterday - they havnt delivered it yet - and I was talking to the guy at flexi (at the baltimore convention) and of course, he loves flexi and it does seem to be quite nice to use but something about ripping with the same sofware you design on - just seems nice to have a seperate system to do all the thinking.

I was also told that the raster software it comes with is nice for beginners and then maybe in time graduate with the onyx.