• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kala Mistral 1650

StickerBros

Anyone know where I can get one today? Everyone seems to be months out waiting for the container to come in. But testing me luck if someone has one for sale some where?

Saturn

Aging Member
I too have always wondered where folks were getting these, would love to hear some US supplier names that have sold them in the last 1-2 years.

StickerBros - Crossing my fingers one of the Texas shops on here has one they'll sell you for a bargain though!

StickerBros

I too have always wondered where folks were getting these, would love to hear some US supplier names that have sold them in the last 1-2 years.

StickerBros - Crossing my fingers one of the Texas shops on here has one they'll sell you for a bargain though!
I hope so too! I have one on order but they keep pushing the date back by months. I really am in need of one now !

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Have you tried Denco? That's where we got ours. It was several years ago though.