• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kemosabe In Michigan

mun00093

HI EVERYONE, I AM AS NEW AS NEW CAN BE! I AM WANTING TO PURCHASE A NEW 24 INCH CUTTER. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT EVERYTHING FROM THE $600 CHEAPIES TO THE SUMMA D60. ANY INPUT AS TO RELIABILITY AND SUPPORT ON ANY OF THESE MACHINES IN THE $600 TO $1800 PRICE RANGE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
thank%20you.gif
KEMOSABE

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would start with the poll currently running in the right hand column of the home page.

My suggestion is to find the best long term solution for your needs first and then consider the price. You'll have the plotter a long time and your income will depend on how reliable and well built it is as well as how easily it is to setup and operate.

Support is good to excellent for plotters made by Graphtec, Summa, Roland and other better known names. Lesser names are much more dependent on the dealer you buy it from. If this is all new to you, you would do well to stick with a top name from a reliable dealer. Costs a little more but you'll be up and running quicker and will stay up and running longer.

Welcome to the forum.

Not typing in all caps is preferred by most readers.

WVB

welcome.gif
signs101smilie.gif
. BTW, do a search on this site for this topic. Rather then retype what is already there
1224.gif