• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kerning between words

geb

Is there a way to kern, or space between words in Corel. I use version 9. I know how to space individual letters, but I was wondering if there is a way to make the space between words larger or smaller without having to actually select on a word for word basis and move them. In my opinion the kerning between certain letters is sometimes off. Certain letters look alot closer to others than they should be, just doesn't look right. Anyone agree, or am I missing something as far as setup kerning wise. Thanks.

George

giantsfan1951

In version 11, got to TEXT/FORMAT/PARAGRAPH

That give the option of spacing between words

Ver 9 probably has the same thing... it's been a while since i used that version.

ChiknNutz

In Corel, after selecting the text, choose your "node select tool" and it will add some points under and beside the text to allow you to manipulate the entire word/sentence and/or each letter.

geb

I'll try that tomorrow, thanks Chris. Curious what you guys have your word space % set at in text/format text/space when you start out. Mine is set at 100, don't know if that's the default, but doesn't seem to allow enough space between words in my opinion. Thanks everyone.