• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kim Kardashian Snow Blower

phototec

I have been a member here for over 5 years and in that time have read many posts about Trademark and Copyright infringements, and that you can't just copy images off the internet and used them for commercial purposes.

So, how is it that a ABC television show like Jimmy Kimmel can take an image off the internet of Kim Kardashian and enlarge it to poster size and use it for a snow blower skit and get away with it?

[video=youtube;TA5AC77azno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA5AC77azno[/video]

Suz

[h=2]Kardashians[/h]I never watched that show til last week... it was just on when I switched the TV on, so had to see what it was about. Obviously, I don't watch TV much.
Aside from all the rear end shots, I thought that Kim seemed to be the smartest of all the sisters they had shown. But her husband didn't seem to have a very high IQ... Probably in the same class as Kim's sisters for smarts, and add Bruce Jenner to the group too.

Not worth watching again, but that is my useless opinion which you can blow out your snow blower.
Ashamed to say I watched that show at all! I'm not any wiser for it.
LOL!

player

Without make-up... (I bet she still has some make-up on)

kim-kardashian-no-make-up-1357313457-view-1.jpg

With make-up...

Kim_Kardashian_2011.jpg

visual800

This is one reason I cancelled cable. Reality TV. What a waste of airtime and IMO. That whole family is a waste of skin. Drama inducing society is what we love.....not!

Im sure Mr Kimmel has the sources to approve this skit and I am also sure Kim could care less