• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kindergarden LOL

geb

Hi George, heard alot about Montreal, sounds like a cool place to visit, hope to get there someday. Welcome to :signs101:

George

george3005

Thank you for the warm welcome :smile:
the adirondacks is a super nice place also
nice country i have been throught there often as i was a over the road trucker for 7 years before becoming a vinyl junkie LOL
actually i was in new york state 2 weekends ago to meet a friend in champlain boy oh boy the border crossing aint getting easier an hour and a half to get into the states and an hour and a half to get back into canada
LOL all that for an hour lunch at ponderosa in plattsburg :smile:

Baz

Sheesh .. i hope it was a good steak!

I'm actually an hour and a half away from you. Im in Gatineau. Nice to meet you neighbour.

geb

Adirondacks are beautiful, I prefer fall and winter, don't much care for the summer heat. I hear L. Champlain inhabits quite a shanty town this time of year, you must have noticed that in your extended stay on the border. Thanks for the border warning if I ever go north.

George