• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help King-Cling Spider Mat on HP L360

MMPLarge Format

Just purchased a 60' roll of Newlife Magnetics King-Cling Spider Mat. Took the liner off and it sticks to everything and is even reusable. Fantastic product! Unfortunately though i am having troubles finding the right print profile for it. Every time i print the ink bleeds out of the edge of the print. Not sure what to do about this, whether I need to lower the saturation or increase the optimizer being laid down? Any thoughts?

Just purchased a 60' roll of Newlife Magnetics King-Cling Spider Mat. Took the liner off and it sticks to everything and is even reusable. Fantastic product! Unfortunately though i am having troubles finding the right print profile for it. Every time i print the ink bleeds out of the edge of the print. Not sure what to do about this, whether I need to lower the saturation or increase the optimizer being laid down? Any thoughts?

Increase the optimizer volume or reduce the ink density (or do both). Does New Life offer a media preset for this product?

MMPLarge Format

I have not tried either of those but I will now! Thank you! They do not provide a preset unfortunately. But we called and they helped us to recreate a profile that should work and I will be testing it out in the morning.