• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

King toss corn hole

Craig Keller

What substrates are common to cover the boards for custom graphics? Is there a standard? These guys say not to slick nit so tacky. Lol. Help! Thanks!

rjssigns

On campus we direct print on ash plywood with matte "varnish" finish. Turns out great with no complaints.
Otherwise you can use cut vinyl or digital print. Top coat as necessary. Wood takes automotive clear coat quite well.
i don't think there are any standards as far as surface finish. At least not that I could find.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
From the official American Cornhole Association, I'm not kidding:

• The board finish shall be sanded to a very smooth texture, and there shall not be any blemishes in the wood surface that might disrupt or distort play.
• The board can be painted with a semi-gloss exterior latex paint resulting in a surface that allows bags to slide, but is not so slippery that it allows the bags to slide back down the board.