• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KUDOS to GRAPHTEC SUPPORT!

rcook99

I would just like to say thanks to all the support techs. at Graphtec. I had some issues today with my FC7000-75 which was causing my cuts to not be clean but jagged. So I called them and they narrowed it down to the head unit being loose, tech. then asks me how far from NJ are you? I told him about 4-5 hours! tech. says hold on please comes back on the phone to tell me he would have another tech call me back to help me with adjusting the head. About 15 min later the phone rings and its the other tech from Graphtec. To shorten this story he basically takes all the time needed to complete the project over the phone and we are back up and running in under 2hrs due to Graphtec's outstanding technical support line.:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

GRAPHTEC TECH SUPPORT :U Rock::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Case

I agree. Graphtec support has helped me as well. They were dead on with pointing me in the right direction when I first got my plotter.

Case

PMG

How did you tighten the head,,i have a loose head on mine and need to get in touch with them as well.....was it easy? Got any tips?