• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 42" Only a few Left

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have 12 units left at the $7900.00 price if anyone has been contemplating buying a 42" unit now is the time to get one at the best price in the whole country!

GB2

Old Member
I've been looking at these lately, though I've been looking at the 60" version, and I'd sure like to hear the latest reports from anyone that has one. Good printer? Happy with your purchase? Tim....Rick....anyone?

Typestries

I'm super happy with mine.....and so are my customers! Tons of compliments on the image quality. Image quality is amazing, and operation is super easy. Only issue we have had has been printing super smooth blockout. Any suggestions?

GB2

Old Member
Yea, thanks Rick, I had my eye on that machine and the next time I walked by it I see "Sold-Typestries"! I missed seeing you around though. So what kind of issue did you have with the super smooth blockout? The only time I ever had an issue with my JV3 Mimaki was with 15 oz. smooth block out banner. Although it's 15 oz., it isn't scrim and therefore it is soft and smooth had problems advancing.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
All the guys that I know are very pleased with it so far. Its going to be a big machine I think in the industry.

eye4color

BigFish, how do the ink costs compare to say a Roland with the eco-SOL Max inks? I too have been thinking about one of these printers...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If anything it might be a tad cheaper, 775ML on the Latex Inks are only $130.00 and I think the Roland Eco-Sol Max inks are about $140 on 440ML so I would say the ink costs are a little more cost effective with the Latex.

W

wetgravy

Man! If this were 6 months from now I would consider it. By that time I'll be looking for either a second person in the shop to give me a 2nd day off every once in a while or a solvent printer. Good price, bad timing.