• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 error 71:19

rem123

Hello, i am new in this forum. I need please your help. I just get a L25500 60' from a friend. If i put on the printer the conter come and stay on number 13 and don t continu to count. I décide to change the Hard disk. After the change the printer started but i receive the error code 71:19.
I use the méthode on page 32 from the manual to solve it but the error code still appear on the display.
I dont know what to do again. Plaese help me. Sorry my englisch ist not good. (I only remouve the Harddisk)

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Well I don't know what manual you have but page 32 doesn't have anything to do with this.
Did you do the "71.19 Recovery"? And did you select to keep the information from "ISS PCA"?
What does the "Hard Disc drive" diagnostic say, does it pass?

Other than that, you can get these printers for pretty much free. I wouldn't waste my time any longer and just get another one that works.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
If you removed the hard drive, you will confuse it.
It keeps a spare copy of the hard drive booting sequence and information on the ISS PCA board in a flashable Eprom.
When it boots up, the two copies have to match.
If you change the hard drive, you w3ill have to tell it which one you want it to duplicate into the other location. ONly when both are identical, will it finish booting up, and continue onward.
But... they are obsolete for ink, heads, and head cleaning cartridges, these days.
It is barely worth the effort to fix it...

rem123

merci pour votre aide et du conceil. je voulait dire page 132 et pas 32.
voici la reponse une question ta:
71.19 Récupération »? --> oui je suis référent a la page 132 du manuel
Et avez-vous choisi de garder les informations de ' ISS PCA '?--> non je ne comprend pas ce point
Que dit le diagnostic du disque dur, est-ce que ça passe ? --> oui le Test de récupération a étè fait mais l´ Imprimante n a m´ensioner aucune erreur. mais l´Erreur 71:19 revient quand je relance la Machine.

merci de l'aide que tu m'apporte

Last edited:

rem123

hi merci pour la reponse a mon post,

''Si vous changez le disque dur, vous w3ill doivent lui dire lequel vous voulez qu’il duplique dans l’autre emplacement. .''

je ne sais pas comment resoudre ce Point. si vous m' aidez ici ce sera merveilleux

merci ;)

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Sorry, it has been 5 years since I did that, but the memory on the ISS PCA board, and the memory in the hard drive, must match each other- or be clones of each other.

When you change one, the machine recognises they do not match, and it will ask you which is the correct one, so it can duplicate it to the other location.

The other option is to replace the hard drive, AND to also replace the Ink Supply System PC board - from the same spare printer, so that they do match each other.
But that takes longer to do.

The instruction service manual can be downloaded - it is 680 pages.
I can't remember where it is though, but I found it on Google 6 years ago.

rem123

Hi tanks for this ideas. I will remouve the mémory from the old maschine and put it on the new one. Wenn it still don t work i will replace the new pc Board with the old one.