• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 Quality Issue

Freese

I have been noticing that my new Latex may not print as crisp as I'd like.

Using a IJ180C with the stock mode and 10 pass.

Is there a way to crank the quality up on this thing? I'm looking to really show it off but so far most colors really look washed out.

Running Onyx10.1

Freese

Anything that the print patern would change dramatically? For example FDRP Enchanced vs Stochastic

MachServTech

I have been noticing that my new Latex may not print as crisp as I'd like.

Using a IJ180C with the stock mode and 10 pass.

Is there a way to crank the quality up on this thing? I'm looking to really show it off but so far most colors really look washed out.

Running Onyx10.1

Set your rendering intent to saturation and bring in native RGB PDF's or EPS.

jens

i can run my vinyl 6passBi - 300 dpi , heaters almost at max, thats for me the fastest mode i have been albe to profile. But it depends on the vinyl ill guess.

Signvertise

If you haven't figured it out yet, send me a PM or give me a call and I will link you up with one of my guys that run our L25500s. They do museum-grade stuff in 10 pass mode.

Signvertise

Just a quick caveat after I opened my big mouth... I think that is the standard mode we use on both machines for pretty much everything.