• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 Printhead error 524304

Ditto

Hi everyone. You will probably think I'm a bit weird because I'm using the L26500 just for a bit of a hobby rather than a serious business. Mainly because it came up at an ok price and I took a gamble that it would work ok. I replaced a couple of printheads to get the machine working when I first bought it but since then I've had a couple more printhead failures. Error 524304. The one today was for a C-LC printhead and its only squirted around 500ml of ink in its life. It is a bit old though as the printer had been sitting around unused after the printing business that owned it closed. Up until yesterday it was printing fine but now its failed. Started printing badly and after cancelling the remainder of the print job I got the error saying to replace the printhead.
Any idea what error causes error 524304?

thanks!

Romney

Hunt down the HP-L26500 service manual online. Open the PDF. hold control and hit F to find your error code.
• System Error Codes and Warnings - Explanation ..................................................................
• Continuable and Non-Continuable Error Codes ...................................................................

This could help narrow down the cause. You should be able to print thousands of ML of ink on your printheads without issue. I'm guessing the sitting around probably caused some type of issue but it could vary from printer to printer. Best of luck!