• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help L3000cv ZUND / OPTISCOUT O.G. knowledge SERVICE SO CAL ( San Diego )

jorgolush

TL:DR - need help / advice / person with experience on these older model ZUNDs running optiscout (eurocut) cut software.

Zund when importing new cut file: " EuroCUT Professional has stopped working" error -

We have an older Zund L 3000CV with optiscout software. purchased used from Global Garage (so no original software packages to reinstall etc. just what was already installed on the HD)

Working great for 7 yrs.. OF COURSE we're in the middle of a 35 location perf vinyl window program, with 100's of individual panels needing to be cut and all of the sudden we can't import files into Optiscout. When we try, we get the error message. Options with the error message are "debug software" ( no use ) and "lookup solution to the problem". nada.

Has anyone with an older Zund experienced this ? Is there any alternative software to replace the old Optiscout? The cutter / router works great before this, seems like there must be a lot of shops with older models that can't afford to upgrade to a new six figure system are going to need service at some point, or have already upgraded software?

ZUND has been warning us for a year that they will no longer be supporting this era cutter, but let's just say 2020/21 wasn't really a great time to "trade in" for a new six figure cutter.

If anyone with knowledge of an OG Zund tech, or your own experience on how to either fix current optiscout problem or update/upgrade the software, I could use your assistance/advice.

Thank you very much !!!

Mike

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
Hey Mike.

Let's setup a call for tomorrow, if your available. We should be able to figure it out. Send me the details and we can do some troubleshooting. This sounds like a software issue, not a cutter problem.

Could you also possibly send me a file, info@flatbedtools.com

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk