• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Label Stock Suppliers for HP Indigo?

FastStickers

Folks, I am looking at purchasing an HP Indigo 6k printer, and a laser finishing machine.

Can anyone recommend good label stock suppliers? In particular if there are any known companies that can customize the specs of my labeling product, including the liner?

ikarasu

I mean, if they're buying a $75,000 press as well as a laser set up for it they must be making pretty good money on their stickers.. so they're probably too cheap for you but pretty profitable for them!

FastStickers

Thanks for the feedback, all.

True, our prices are below most of our e-commerce competitors, but it is a specific business decision that I made. We are able to make a decent profit (allowing us to consistently reinvest in additional equipment, for example), but since we are still a relatively new company (2.5 years old), growth is the main focus.

Since our stickers are of very premium quality AND a lower price, we have been able to capture a lot of growth with people/businesses switching over to us.

The goal will be similar with this type of high end and flexible labeling equiment - to offer premium labeling products at pretty great prices.

Anyway, I'll check out Mactac, please let me know if anyone else has any suggestions for label stock providers. I greatly appreciate it.