• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Labels suggestions for Latex 360

amcswain

Hey,

So I have a latex 360. I'm looking at upgrading my cutter to a "summa d140." I'm looking to get more use from my printer. I mostly do banners and posters (foamcore) now but i'm looking into maybe doing stickers/labels/decals. I asked my supplier about material for these jobs and he wasn't the most helpful. Good guy, just couldn't tell me much concerning this option. Can anyone suggest materials and suppliers for this application? I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hey,

So I have a latex 360. I'm looking at upgrading my cutter to a "summa d140." I'm looking to get more use from my printer. I mostly do banners and posters (foamcore) now but i'm looking into maybe doing stickers/labels/decals. I asked my supplier about material for these jobs and he wasn't the most helpful. Good guy, just couldn't tell me much concerning this option. Can anyone suggest materials and suppliers for this application? I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks.

This is a very broad ask. There is no one material for every situation. For cheap labels and decals we have defaulted to Arlon 510 but for higher end labels we use a cast material.