• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lamination for UCJV300-160

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Can anyone recommend a 60" wide overlam that comes in gloss and matte for the UCJV300-160?
We don't do car wraps, so I'm looking for something cheaper, mainly for labels, stickers, window graphics, etc.
Up until now, I've only used Cold Lam with Solvent Ink. Just purchased the Rite Media 65H Laminator, same model as the Royal Sovereign 65H,
it has a max temp of 140F/65C.

Magman

For non-cast projects I usually use Briteline product from Grimco. We also get great discounts from Grimco. Showing list and discount cost to us. Your cost may vary.

Briteline Shield Overlaminate Film​

SKU: OL-GLS61, - 3 mil
3.8 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 3.8 of 5. Read 9 Reviews Same page link.

List Price $278.12
$186.03

Briteline Shield UV Overlaminate
SKU: OLUV-GLS61, 60" x 150', Gloss
4.6 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 4.6 of 5. Read 18 Reviews Same page link.
List Price $328.14
$226.84
($0.30 / ft²)

Magman

IMO, briteline is crap
Well, you know what they say about "Opinions" right? Anyhow been using the stuff for 6 years haven't had any issues with it. Pricing is okay and helps cut expenses, prints nicely, lasts as long a 3m product I used to pay through the nose on. It gets the job done as does cheap Oracal... Ij180C was paying a lot for that-- customers didn't give a "Rodents Bottom" what it was printed on as it look idential once Digital print and laminate we laid. Hey have a Happy Fathers Day man....

Impact1

Wide Format Technical Solutions
I would just go online and request samples from a few different brands or contact a dealer. (3m, Arlon, Oracal, Briteline, Avery, General Formulations ect) Once you get them run some tests and see what works best for you. If your laminating properly you shouldn’t have issues with any of these brands for stickers, labels or window applications.