• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

laminator tips

dortonracing

any good place to get some laminator tips? have a 65" enduralam and for the life of me cant get it to work without wrinks or bubbles in it. IDK what i have wrong. Im not real sure how your even suppose to start it.

CheapVehicleWrap

My guess, as this was the case with mine....your rollers are not set even. Watch in the video how they set them up. You're probably going to adjust one of the adjusting screws 1/4-1/2 a turn to tune it properly to get even pressure along the entire length of the rollers.

CheapVehicleWrap

ok so we've identified >1/2 your problem.

I'm willing to bet that you never tensioned the chain or did the vinyl pull through test on both sides of the rollers and adjust the bottom one.

dortonracing

nope never did that, didnt know i was suppose to. heck i thought it was ready to go when i got it. i'll do some looking up.

CheapVehicleWrap

the adjustment bolts have red dots on them marking factory position. Like I said, it's going to probably be a SLIGHT adjustment. keep track of where it was and don't go turning them a bunch of turns! you want the same "feel" when you pull a sample piece on both ends of the rollers. Chain adjuster on the left side of the machine, roller adjustment on the right.