• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator wanted

jru8000

Im in the market for a Lamm. I have a 30" roland vp300 so i think a 30" lamm will do...im open to for advice .what to look at and what to stay clear of...

D&Tgraphics

I have a Daige Quickmount and I love it. Good price and easy to use. They have a 25", 38" and 55" versions. The 38" would be great for you. You can also use it to mount prints and that can become very useful. I used mine earlier to mount some prints to Dibond. I had 5 - 54"x36" prints to mount and with this machine it took a fraction of the time compared to hand mounting and it was perfectly smooth and bubble free.
Check them out at www.Daige.com. Good Luck

Chad.

i have come to the conclusion after buying my drytac that a laminator is not about the money, but how you as a person work with the machine. If you know your machine, how it reacts and learn how it work (cause it is the boss) just about anything should do.

I went with the drytac over the daige, its a good solid machine, but there are still human error screw ups and imperfections ...

high impact

DO some research and you will get numerous viewpoints. We have a sp300v also and went with the Daige 55". I'm glad we did because now we are upgrading to the sp540v

There are very mixed reviews on the Daige here on this forum but we have NO problems with it...especially for the price.