• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large Format Building Banner Install

AGinVT

Our local hospital has had us install a 40ft x 10ft banner a few times now over the years and they are looking for another Covid-19 related one to be installed.

We have always just used washers and masonry screws to hang the thing, but after the last install, I decided we should look into a permanent hanging system that we can just snap in for future installs. It seems like that time is now.

Anybody have any good systems that they have used in the past? Again, this is a 40'x10' banner installed into brick.

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

AGinVT

Old process. Lots of drilling and patching.

Attachments

• IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 309

johnnysigns

We've been using Signcomp extrusion based banner frames. 24ft is their limit in one length, but my understanding is you can bridge pieces together for longer lengths.

AGinVT

We've been using Signcomp extrusion based banner frames. 24ft is their limit in one length, but my understanding is you can bridge pieces together for longer lengths.
I didn't know SignComp had anything in this space. We have been using them for backlit sign boxes and love the quality. Great tip. Thank you, I will check it out.