• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large Format Metallic Ink Printing

PMaher

Can anyone recommend high end commercial printing to do wide are format metallic ink Printing?

I am talking about 500 to 5,000 sq ft of printing

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
This depends on what you need. My company specializes in high-durability outdoor products. Since we've never found a digital metallic ink that met our extended life outdoor needs, we still print all of our metallics offline via screen print.

In these cases, you may find it's best to have all of your products screen printed in their entirety, or digitally printed with a screen print metallic overlay/underlay/spot. I generally price it to whatever works out best for the end customer.

Digital metallic inks are usually only rated for 1-2 years, which does not work for our customers requiring their 18-wheeler graphics and such to last as long as possible! Far too expensive to replace every 2 years!

Anyway if you want to send me a direct message, click my username > Information > (Start a Conversation) and I'll help however I can.