• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laser and CNC Machine in Florida?

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Hey,

I just found out about Section 179 allowing 100% deductions for various equipment and software. The two pieces of equipment I have been eagerly waiting to purchase are a laser cutter and CNC machine.

I contacted FSLaser.com and Probotix.com about delivery by the 31st but neither can accommodate that delivery time. For the deduction to be "valid" the equipment must be purchased and put in use in the same year.

I live in Lake City Florida (North Florida) on the corner of I-10 and I-75 just under the Georgia border.

Are there any equipment sellers close enough for me to drive and purchase these things in person?

CES020

Search for Epilog, Trotec, or Universal Lasers. All 3 have reps in your area and you might find a rep with a demo machine they will get rid of.

epiloglaser.com

ulsinc.com

trotec.com

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! I found a Shark CNC HD from Rockler in stock and seems like a good deal. I will call around tomorrow about a laser cutter.