• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laser ARMS / contour cut problems Arrgh!

AUTO-FX

For some reason , like planetary alignment, sudden fluctuations in the earth's magnetic field, or maybe solar flares, my Vinyl Express Q100 quit doing contour cuts this morning. I can send a regular cut file fine. When i send a contour cut command, the laser would light up, i'd hit "okay" but it would not advance after the first registration mark and would post a "read port error" - and BTW i do a 4 point manual registration . I switched cables, reloaded drivers,reinstalled set ups, reinstalled flexi, and now i cant even get the damn laser pointer to light up. Somebody please come over and shoot me so i dont have to gouge my own eyeballs out or jump in front of a train or something.

AUTO-FX

okay, now it wont even run a regular cut command. that's it, i've had it.it's always something.
Hell with it- i'm just gonna get a job drivin' a frickin' truck. somebody, please come over here and get all this junk out of here....